PolicyAt Abroadvice.com, we care about your privacy, and you can rest assured that all information collected by our website is well protected and free from misuse. We are committed to providing you with the best services while maintaining complete transparency.
What data do we collect from you?
Since Abroadvice.com primarily deals with assisting students with their studies abroad, we provide counselling sessions, application assistance, Visa guidance, entrance exam training, English fluency seminars and more. Therefore, if you register with Abroadvice.com or sign up for any service on our website, we collect the following information:
- Identifiable information, such as your name, family name, email address, contact information, nationality, country of residence, designation, etc.
- Contact details, including your phone number, email address, sign-in details, and other contact information you provide when registering with Abroadvice.com
- Additional details such as educational qualifications, employment history, occupation, proofs of identity (passport, proof of residency, etc.) and details of how you plan to fund your studies
- IP address, domain information, type of device used to log in to our services, history of visit, country of search etc.
Why do we collect this information?
Abroadvice.com collects these details to provide a personalised experience on our website. With the help of these details, we can:
- Provide you with information about courses related to your field of interest
- Identify the best courses to help you fulfil your dreams
- Shortlist the institutions where you satisfy the eligibility criteria
- Present you as an eligible candidate to universities looking for international students
- Send notifications for any updates on the admission process
- Gather information for statistical purposes
Collection of sensitive information such as your name, age, nationality, date of birth, bank account details, medical insurance, etc., are strictly for a quicker and smoother experience. We can also collect credit card information but rest assured that we do not store sensitive information on our servers.
How do we collect this personal information?
Abroadvice.com always uses fair means to collect information. All information we have is personally provided by the user/client/potential client through:
- Registering on our website
- Using a third party authorised by us
- Communicating via social media platforms
- Saving text messages, call recordings, and other correspondences
Before the collection of any sensitive information, we always obtain your permission.
Who do we disclose your information?
All information we collect is disclosed only after securing your permission unless required by law. Once we have your consent, we can disclose your information to:
- Sponsors for marketing
- Overseas educational institutions
- Testing agencies
- IELTS test centres
- Our servers in other countries
Abroadvice.com takes adequate measures to ensure all information we collect is safe from third parties not sanctioned by us.
How do we keep your information safe?
From updating our security system regularly to using high-end encryptions - Abroadvice.com takes every measure to protect your data from falling into the wrong hands. We also train our employees to treat all information as confidential.
Once we no longer need the information, we leave no trace of your details on our server. However, it would be best to keep in mind that despite taking every measure to ensure data safety, we cannot guarantee the security of your information before it reaches us.